Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 7

Day 7. Struggling with keeping my interest peaked and taking the time necessary to really setup and tripple-check everything for 10 images a day! If any of you are thinking about doing this, I believe 3 or 4 images a day is a perfect number. Especially when I wait until the end of the day, I find myself not putting in much effort or really rushing to beat the light or something else that needs to be done. Sad but true. I do like putting the larger thumbnails here though. Agree?

What else can I do to help you photographically out there? Should I post my camera settings? Tell you what drew me to take each photo? What camera gear I used? Let me know.

Dinner: Yes it was as good as it looks! Aperture Priority, ISO 2500, f/2.8, 1/60sec.

Flag Flyer: I should have waited just a few more minutes, my solar light came on and would have added that touch of detail in the flag! Or popped a flash on it from the right side w/o getting the tree light. Manual, ISO 100, f/18, 1 1/7sec, tripod.

Metal Wood: Love the textures and contrast of these two objects. The glare is distracting though, I didn't notice that when I was shooting. Manual, ISO 3200, f/2.8, 1/15sec, handheld (non IS lens).

Lead Me: Really dark in there, too dark to grab the focus. I thought it did before I grabbed it but obviously not. Manual, ISO 12800, f/2.8, 1/4sec, handheld (should have used tripod).

New Life: Restored our front bench over the past few days. Just put it together tonight with the stainless hardware. Turned out really nice. Aperture Priority, ISO 2500, f/2.5, 1/250 sec, handheld.

Got Water? Aperture Priority, ISO 2500, f/2.5, 1/2000sec.

Silver & Black: Manual, ISO 3200, f/2.8, 1/4sec handheld (again, should have used tripod)

Textured Shadows: I loved how the shadows were different intensities and coming from two angles. Manual, ISO 3200, f/2.8, 1/4sec, tripod.

Cans: Wish this company was still in business, I would put these headphones up against any for listening to music! Manual, ISO12800, f/2.8, 1/250sec, handheld.

Lens: Love the light that was wrapping this lens sitting on my desk. Manual, ISO 12800, f/2.8, 1/250sec, handheld. Shot with 24-105L IS lens (just kidding! HA!)

2 comments:

  1. Another successful day Tyson...my personal fav is the light and shadow on the lens on your desk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, thanks Lee, yeah I loved how the light was wrapping around that lens. Putting the silver aluminum laptop off to the left helped pull viewers that way too. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete